In a recent interview with Dean Kelly “How to conduct the Internal Conversation” he promised to provide 5 key questions that sales managers should ask the salesperson to encourage a constructive conversation with the customer.
I am pleased to advise that Dean has gone one step further – he provided us with a sales coaching and questioning model for you to download. This model comprises the 5 management questions designed to gain better insight on a deal and to improve deal qualification. It also provides you with a structure to help understand those questions and the outcomes they will achieve for you and your salesperson – not to mention the customer.
These questions and the way they are applied will help:
- Qualify how compelling it is for the client to resolve their issue!
- Identify the Stakeholders, Sponsor, the owner of the REAL problem.
- Identify the alternatives: ‘Do Nothing’, ‘Competition’, ‘Do It Themselves’.
- Determine the sales strategy needed to win.
- Determine how we can articulating our value.
- Discover how we are managing the buying process?
These questions will also help you get answers to your two top of mind forecasting questions; “How big is it?” and “When are we going to get it?” without you having to ask them.
DOWNLOAD HERE> 5 sales management questions for insight (78 downloads)
If you want more information on the questions and how they can be applied most effectively send Dean a note via his profile page here.
Alternatively make a comment or ask a question below and Dean will respond.